Friday, January 25, 2013

Lantern Globes for the Mercantile

Another new item for the Mercantile are my Handmade Lantern Globes. These are a spin on a snow globe, without the snow or glitter on the inside. They celebrate the beauty of nature that surrounds Tee Lake Resort. 

Each Lantern has a handmade scene created for the inside of the globe. Currently I have two different scenes, one of a Bear on a rock, and one of a Deer in the woods. Once the inside scene is created then the lantern is put together. 






The great thing about these globes are that each one can be custom made. Currently these items have a sign on the inside of the globe that points your way to Tee Lake. However the sign could have your last name or any other special message you want on it. If you want a custom one please send me an email. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. 
Tee Lake Lantern Globes.